Welcome another Indie Scientologist from Germany!
My name is Gerlinde Mantey, I’m living in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, and I’m a Scientologist since more than 30 years, staff member and public; the last years off line because I saw a lot of things that just shouldn’t be. My FSM wanted me to move up the bridge and I had no feeling to do so – not with all the arbitraries that were thrown in. Then I got Debbie’s email and started to confront the truth. It was like a trip through hell. My whole existence got in real danger, for a short while I wasn’t able to move the body anymore when I realized the crimes of David Miscavige. But the way out is the way through.
In 1980 I had the first contact to Scientology, went on staff in a Msn. shortly before Ron’s departure. 1988 I became a staff member in a Cl. V Org, Flag trained Cl. IV Auditor (Intern sup Debbie Cook), Qual Sec, KTL/LOC training at ITO (during the KTL evolution I helped the lead C/S ITO in c/sing the teams of the planet for some weeks) and delivering these courses in the Cl. V Org. 1994 I went off staff, freeloader. Then I worked for the Translation Unit EU about 4 years. After paying the freeloader-bill I went back on course as a public, doing some Golden Age of Tech courses and Solo 1 again, and helped the OT-Committee. On Solo 1 I bogged this time. It has become too literal meanwhile. Recently I compared the Solo 1 check-sheet from 1979 to my pack from 2003 and it missed the HCOB 13.10.1979 „Conceptual Understanding“. Now it made sense to me that it has become so complicated that I dropped the course in confusion. No idea what the supervisor wanted me to accomplish. I guess, I never had made the high literal standard.
To be on staff was the most beautiful time of my life; to audit the biggest adventure and the KTL the most wonderful and awesome thing and changed my life completely! But, that being on staff is just nice and smooth – you don’t believe that when you know the scene, right? I went through some things the hard way. Guillaume Lesevre helped me once, full of theta. But any single story is unimportant in relation to what DM does with Scientology and Scientologists as a whole, connected with driving individuals (and Scientology) out of existence, one way or the other.
During the last years I first only noticed things, which on first glance made no sense, were bad indicators or just plain, ice-cold rip-offs:
- Important data disappeared in „Introduction to Scientology Ethics“: „If you cut off a half of a dynamic, you cut off a half of every dynamic“(Chapter Ethics, Justice and the Dynamics). This was not very helpful for someone who had to handle staff members, to keep them in the condition of being slaves.
- Continuous work-over of the material, one was then forced to buy it over and over again.
- Huge waste in design of material and presentation of events, at the expense of Scientologists who should have spent the money for their spiritual freedom (not to forget the fundraising for which they wasted their bridge).
- A public had a stroke after being back from OT VIII.
- Years ago the state of Clear was suddenly cancelled on many; I know some of them who had to get a lot of auditing to find out at the end, their State of Clear had been cancelled wrongfully. No more money left to do the OT-levels or in apathy; ridge on the bridge.
- The more the public become antagonistic re. Scientology because of the rip-offs, the more and harder they were being regged (1,1). This became so bad, that almost each event was being used to reg, even the LRH Birthday-Event. Causing bad repute to hinder people to come in.
- The CCRD is being blocked with wilder and wilder arbitraries thrown in, to be paid by the individual. The auditing-expenses make it almost impossible for the most to move up the bridge further after all that.
- Creation of a „Dangerous environment“ at the IAS-Events, to key people in with shocking pictures in order to make them pay.
Indirect impact of the cynical, inhuman leadership of David Miscavige:
- Org-staff members were denied the right of custody by the youth welfare office, after they were forced to be fulltime-staff member and couldn’t care for their children anymore. Disregarding the damage to the family, it is also a shame for Scientology.
- Ethics was being applied excessive like „you came in, you must be guilty“. Then the „Ethics-Rundown“ started, with nothing valuable left over from the person, and fully out-gradient.
- Instead of applying ethics as necessary to young students to bring them back on course, it was an end in itself. Students were with the Ethics Officer over weeks; would they have been allowed to get through their courses, they would have become cause over the situations in life by their training.
- Within 7 years 3 new org-staff members died (two young men and an older woman) while on ethics-handling or shortly after. I heard that even though I was offline, so there could be even more.
- The progress of a co-audit-team was stopped for more than one year because one of the auditors (he even got dead-filed) was not willing to be ripped off himself by a broke business-partner, so that the business-partner could be regged further.
- The OTC was just to fundraise for the Ideal Org; an OT VII and I handled ARC-breaks in the field, which brought longtime off-liners back, even with their meanwhile grown up kids. We were bullied out of the OTC.
- To get offline-public back into the org and to cooperate, they were terrorized with several phone calls each day and threatened with ethics-actions if not willing to support.
- Publics were made to spend money for the Ideal Org almost up to their insolvency by using their overts, which is extortion in the first place.
- An assumed crime was used to reg the person up to almost insolvency of the individual concerned.
LRH had not wanted anything of all this. And it is not what I agreed to, when I came into Scientology, nor do I agree today. I’ve read the long list of SP-declared people, also high ranking Auditors and long-term Scientologists, and a lot of other crimes of David Miscavige, see http://www.scientology-cult.com/old-st-hill.html. It is fully and entirely unbelievable that Ron was working with so many SP’s, the percentage is reversed, and it is impossible that highly trained auditors who fought through such a hard training in order to make people free, could be SP’s at all. Rather none of them. LRH: “It is my opinion and knowledge that auditors are amongst the upper tenth of the upper twentieth of intelligent human beings. Their will to do, their motives, their ability to grasp and to use are superior to that of any other profession.” Wasted capability, LRH’s group eliminated; trained, dedicated and able beings hindered to free others.
The physical and mental abuses, trapping, kidnapping, duress, injury, extortion are criminal offences, even more inside a movement that pretends to make people free and able. The leader of the church is not a social person, he is a criminal. He has been declared SP twice; one time see: http://www.scientology-cult.com/1996-sp-declare-on-david-miscavige.html.
I left the CofS beginning April 2012 and made this known the Cl. V Org, the AOSH EU and my friends, also some befriended Scientologists in Facebook and the Senior Chaplain FSO (some more to come), and I also told the reasons why. I did not leave Scientology and never will.
I would be glad to meet you here as a free and independent Scientologist.
and so on, and so on…..