Any teacher or prophet who does not genuinely wish, encourage and enable students or adherents to ultimately learn and discover beyond what he has to impart is really no teacher or prophet at all.
False teachers and prophets use the learning process as a means to control or enslave rather than to empower or free.
No matter how eloquent or compelling a teacher or prophet may appear to be, whether he is leading one to heaven, purgatory, perdition or ignorance can be predicted by applying this simple standard.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged "mark rathbun", David Misavige, education, l. ron hubbard, learning, marty rathbun, philosophy, prophets, religion, scientology, teachers
It is heartening to see that established, credible media is now seeing the reality of what we set out to accomplish six years ago and suggested we had accomplished a year ago.
On 10 February 2014 we posted Miscavige’s Obsession With the Rathbuns.
On 24 February 2015 the New York Times posted Scientology’s Chilling Effect.
In the most recent edition of its ‘Freedom’ magazine, Scientology may demonstrate why the people of France and their institutions constitute one of the few remaining bastions of resistance against abuses of the cult. Freedom’s article entitled ‘Get Religion?’ is at first blush a level-headed plea for ‘freedom of religion.’ Clearly it is scientology’s latest effort to hide behind the cloak of religion in response to unprecedented media coverage of its abuses. In that regard, Freedom espouses a number of ‘religious freedom’ arguments that are the epitome of hypocrisy. They rail against censorship and alleged attacks upon conscience while carrying on operations as perhaps the most censorious and violent usurper of expressions of religion and conscience. Its aims to dominate and silence opposition are so strong that even within its best efforts to convince the world it is reasonable, scientology cannot restrain nor well-disguise its overriding intentions. Scientology’s stripes appear loud and clear to the attentive reader in the following Freedom passage on the recent, highly publicized terror attack on and murder of French journalists and artists:
“The editors at Charlie Hebdo appeared to go to great lengths to antagonize extremists and some might even say provoke the deadly terrorist response with its publishing of sacrilegious depictions of the Prophet Muhammad they knew to be deeply offensive to Muslims. Is the freedom to publish also the freedom not to publish?”
‘Some might even say’ is textbook scientology code for ‘everybody knows’; a generalization technique deftly developed by its founder L. Ron Hubbard to mean ‘we say, but the hell if we are going to take responsibility for saying it.’
Scientology is notorious for its take-no-prisoners retribution apparatus. The stories and testimonials about its vicious attacks on whistleblowing former members and the media who interview and publish their testimony are legion. Perhaps then it should be no surprise that they would be in the vanguard of defending fundamentalist terrorism and murder particularly when it is ‘justified’ by media coverage that some might even say would provoke as much.
Scientology’s final word on the Charlie Hebdo murders is this:
“The fury aimed at the Muslim community speaks to a disturbing level of bigotry and outright discrimination.”
Interesting. Bigotry and outright discrimination against the ‘scientology community’ is precisely what Scientology accuses French law enforcement officials and media of when it comes to scientologists. Yet, there are no scientology ghettos in France. There are no scientologists arrested for crimes committed by others because of the way the scientologist looks or even acts. There is freedom of economic opportunity for scientologists in France. The millions Scientology continually rakes in and funnels overseas is testimony to that. Scientology has even giddily published evidence that it has unbridled access to the highest levels of French government (photo of Tom Cruise schmoozing with former President Sarkozy).
Scientology has no respect or affinity for the Muslim community in France or anywhere else. At the same time Scientology espouses a mighty fury aimed at France. Could that be because France apparently is one of the few republics remaining that has not been cowed and censored by Scientology?
In plain English, here are scientology’s core religious beliefs.
- Scientology’s sophisticated mix of pop psychology and hypnotism are firmly believed to be the only workable ‘technology’ for curing mental issues, neurosis, psychosis, physical disease, increasing awareness and intelligence, and for creating OT’s (operating thetans, L. Ron Hubbard’s version of Nietzsche’s superman or Aleister Crowley’s magician).Note: Scientology is at first presented in secular, scientific terms promising and then false reporting 100% workability. In fact scientology never achieved even the scientifically recognized 20 to 30 percent placebo effect in terms of long-term satisfaction. In order to explain away that discrepancy the less-than-placebo percentage who stick with it are led to adopt the remaining listed beliefs. The ‘technology’ evolved being carefully designed and administered so as to lead scientologists to wholeheartedly accept and live according to these beliefs.
2. Planet Earth is a prison. The vast majority of human beings – and billions of invisible other beings – are its inmates.
3. Xenu is the name of scientology’s Satan who established Earth as a prison and transported billions of beings to serve as its inmates.
4. Our continued imprisonment is assured by ‘psychs.’ ‘Psychs’ are defined as psychiatrists, psychologists, psycho-therapists, priests, ministers, and anyone else practicing in the field of the mind and spirit. Psychs were sent here from a planet called ‘Farsec.’ They are a special breed of being created and invested with the sole purpose of keeping humankind mentally imprisoned.
5. Ron Hubbard is the first to discover the above ‘truths’, and the only one to have devised a means of escaping the prison planet.
6. Navigation through the only hole in the wall consists of closely emulating Hubbard and behaving as he did when he lived.
7. Enemies, including psychs as well as anyone expressing any doubt or reservation about these beliefs, must be destroyed by any means necessary by scientologists. Such means include lying, suing, cheating, harassing, intimidating, blackmailing, smearing and by physical violence.
8. When a scientologist has expended all of his best efforts in the vain pursuit of these beliefs he is expected to ‘discard’ his body so that he may continue to pursue them without such a physical ‘impediment’.
Whether the ultimate belief, number 8 above, constitutes suicide is a wholly subjective question of religious belief.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged "mark rathbun", Alex Gibney, David Miscavige, Dianetics, Farsec, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, l. ron hubbard, Lawrence Wright, Leah Remini, marty rathbun, Prison of Belief, psychiatry, psycho-analysis, psycho-therapy, psychology, scientology, Tom Cruise, Xenu
The following video captures a second wave of scientology terrorists trespassing at a private studio in Hollywood (for the first wave see the the last post, Scientology Top Management) on Saturday afternoon 13 December 2014. They are attempting to intimidate and silence me in my ongoing consultant work with the credible production companies producing feature-length, theater-release documentary films on scientology. Both of their principle accusations against me (that I have been paid a red cent for adopting a child and for consultancy on the documentary) are bald-faced, invented lies.
If anyone knows the identity of the two bearded scientology operatives and their cameraman please provide me with the information.
Identification resolved, see:
Underground Bunker, More About Goons Sent To Intimidate…
For more background and reporting, see:
International Business Times, Scientologists Ambush Former Member…
Underground Bunker, Another Scientology Ambush…
Media coverage on this post:
International Business Times
Tony Ortega’s Underground Bunker
Over the past few days I have told a several people that the then current post on this blog, The Scientology Sandbox, would very likely be my last post on the subject. However, this morning as I was leaving Los Angeles after taking care of some business there the ambush partially captured on the video below occurred.
The cast is as follows:
1. Bald guy – Marc Yager. Highest ecclesiastical officer of scientology’s ‘mother church’ (church of scientology international). Watchdog Committee Chairman.
2. Fellow with video camera. Dave Bloomberg. Long-time Scientology Executive Strata member – the alleged highest management body in church of scientology international.
3. The woman is Jenny Linson Devocht. She is a close personal aide to David Miscavige – the self-proclaimed pope of scientology. She is also an intimate friend of Miscavige.
Because of scientology’s bunker down response to public exposure of Miscavige’s creation of a culture of violence at the highest levels of scientology, including maintenance of concentration and torture prisons, people have been in mystery as to what scientology management has been up to for the past several years.
This video gives a partial answer. It is remarkable in that Miscavige has spent millions of dollars to create a wall of perjury before Texas courts claiming that he, and the highest levels of scientology management, have no knowledge – and have not authorized – these same type of ambush, in-your-face tactics against me and my family that have been carried out for years now.